Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A quick thank you!


I was given this quote awhile ago from one of my awesome molemates and I just wanted to share it will all of you... Because honestly I would be LOST in this journey without the support of my family and friends. I have been having a rough few weeks with being sick, stressed, and a bit sad...but you all have been so wonderfully supportive whether it be through a quick text, phone call, email, or post that I cant help but feel loved <3. 
Just a short update I took my Dr.'s advice and stayed home yesterday to rest and sleep. Today I still feel exhausted but not as dizzy and nauseous. Straight from work I took a nap and plan to do the same for the rest of the week. If my body needs rest then thats what I have to try my best to give it. Plus I have a big night planned for this Saturday. It my bachelorette party and I am not canceling it!! I still need to live my life to the fullest I can and continue to create happy moments with my amazing friends. 
Well remember I love all of you guys and all your support needs the world to me : ) As my mom tells me all the time.. WE ARE IN THIS FIGHT TOGETHER!!



2 comments:

  1. I got your back Julie! Love you. I'm always here for you. You know that. Now for a corny quote: Only when you've been in the deepest valley can you appreciate the highest mountain. (I know you and Tracy will probably make fun of me for being cheesy but that's ok!)

    xoxo

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive thoughts and energy from Texas...

    ReplyDelete